sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2011

CHECK THE WORK OF SOME OF OUR STUDENTS!!

STUDENT: BELÉN LACOUR
YEAR: 1° 3°
 

MY SCHOOL

My school ´s called Dulcísimo Nombre de Jesús. It ´s  in Saavedra. I ´m in year 1.
In my class there are twenty-eight students. There are sixteen boys and twelve girls.
My best friends are Natalia, Augusto y Enzo.
I have got twelve subjects. My favourite subjects are P.E. and Biology.
My favourite thing  is my table.

STUDENT: FACUNDO IBARRA
YEAR: 5° 1°
DESCRIPTION OF A PERSON

My friend Nicolas is a very optimistic person, he is also very sociable. He is generous, not only with me, with his school partners too.
He is not very organized; actually, I think he is quite lazy. Perhaps he is not hardworking but he is really intelligent. Although  he is sometimes a bit stubborn.
Nicolas is incredibly funny, that´s one of the most important things why he is my best friend. He isn ´t perfectionist at all, however, he is very creative.
My friend is quite friendly and honest but not two-faced. He is quiet most of the time but he isn ´t shy, he is exactly the opposite


STUDENT: MACARENA CERVETTO
YEAR: 5° 1°

THE BLACK CAT
By EDGAR ALLAN POE
This story is about a man who loved animals. As the years passed by he became an alcoholic person so he started to hate everything- his animals and even his wife.
This violence made him crazy and one night he killed his black cat, Pluto. Ashamed for what he had done, he found a new cat, which looked like the dead cat, and took it to his house.
The cat jumped in front of him and it wasn ´t afraid of the man so he started to hate it too.
One day he was so furious that he tried to kill the new cat with an axe but his wife stopped him.
Unfortunately, instead of killing the cat he killed his wife.  Mysteriously the animal disappeared.
Few days later,  when the policemen  were searching for  the man ´s wife in his house , they heard a strange noise coming from the cellar. Immediately they began to take away the bricks from a wall in the cellar and they found the dead body of the lady with the cat, which was alive, on her head


4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Facundo, congratulations for having such an amazing friend!

    I liked the story. I'm going to read it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Belen, your favourite thing is a table... amazing!!! Do you draw on the table?

    Facundo, your description of Nicolas is excellent. You haven't left out any detail!
    Good for you!

    Macarena, thanks for making me remember this terrifying story!

    Marcela Lococo

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.